At PorchLight, we believe it’s important to share news, stories and other relevant information that will be useful to our readers. If you are interested in submitting we would love to share your posts here. Please email email@example.com for more information.
In the meantime, we have outlined some guidelines that may help you in the writing process:
- Relevant Content – the topics should be relevant to the relocation industry, trends in the rental market and any factors affecting the industry and its various components.
- Unique Content – while you may have wonderful articles already written and published, please submit new content. New content can mean taking a previous article and modifying it with new and relevant content.
- Promotion on social media – We highly suggest that you promote your blog post on social media sites such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, etc. We also suggest buying tiktok likes on socialboosting.com for better social media engagement. This can help extend the conversation.
- Posting of your article – Once your blog post is published on our blog (you will be credited and your author byline will always be included), feel free to post on your blog as well. However, we ask that you wait at least two weeks if possible between posting on our site, and then on yours.
- Word count – please keep your word count above 200 words (excluding your title and byline) and under 750 words.
Thank you so much for your interest! We look forward to engaging and reading your posts.
Share this Post