There is so much cultural history to experience and dive into when in Hoboken, NJ. With plenty of restaurants, places to see and museums to visit, you will never have a shortage of activities to choose from no matter what time of the day youdecide to explore.
Below are the top 5 places to go when visiting, or considering residency, in Hoboken, NJ:
- Hoboken Historical Museum – with wonderful exhibitions, its current popularity surrounding Frank Sinatra: The Man, the Voice, the Fans exhibition, this museum has something for everyone looking to be informed about Hoboken’s history. It is currently closed now for exhibit changes, however, it will reopen on August 2.
- Carlo’s Bakery – made famous by the show “Cake Boss” on TLC, this bakery will get your taste buds watering. The cannolis alone are worth standing in line for. You just might be able to meet the Cake Boss himself!
- Pier C Park – a wonderful place to take your family after a long day of sightseeing and adventuring. Go at night so you can experience the beautiful sights of the NYC skyline. Just don’t forget your camera!
- Tunes – want to go back in time? Visit Tunes, a well established store where you can buy music used and new. CDs, DVDs, LPs and music posters dating back from the 90s, line the shelves and rows.
- Symposia – this is a great place to get lost in your surroundings. If you’re a culture or book lover, you could easily spend hours here. With a relaxed atmosphere and over 4,000 books to look through, this used bookstore would be a great place to spend a rainy day afternoon. Who knows what you could find!
If you would like some other options for when you are in Hoboken, click here for more!
Share this Post