The Emerald City
- Starbucks opened its first coffee shop in 1971.
- The Columbia Center is the tallest building in Seattle.
- The city’s culture is heavily influenced by the Native Americans that live in this area.
- The Seattle Center was built for the 1962 World’s Fair.
- Seattle is home to the Global Workforce Symposium in October 2018.
PorchLight will be attending the Global Workforce Symposium in October 17-19 in Seattle known as the Emerald City. And we’d love to meet you there. Let’s talk so that we can compare schedules and set aside some time to grab a cup of Joe! Over 1,800 participants are expected to gather in Seattle to network, collaborate and reconnect with industry peers and we’d love to meet with you.
Share this Post